Happy New Year!
I appear to have started early with my resolutions. Seems emptying my head into a journal here has made somewhat of an impact on my lethargy and lack of motivation to get projects finished. I decided to look for the zip that I know I bought for the cushion for my chair, which is all ready to go....apart from the zip, which I know I bought, but haven't been able to find every time I have found the motivation to finish the job lol. Sooo if I don't find it today, I shall buy a new one and get the thing done! Which brings me to the fact that the cushion isn't even in the list I made yesterday....along with several other projects that I have found whilst looking for the elusive zip! I am going to continue my search, and update my to do list as I go:
Items already started to be finished:
1. Popochi amigurumi for
2. Heartless amigurumi - head and one leg completed so far - no pattern, just making it up as I go along.
3. Purple V-neck knitted jumper for me.
4. Knitted cardigan for me (fabulous yarn that hubby bought for me 3(?) years ago).
5. Grey agate bracelet for me.
6. Burnt orange pompom yarn and fleece cushion for my chair.
7. Fan and feather knitted scarf in greens and blues.
8. Fan and feather yarn in multi-coloured sock yarn.
9. Grey V-neck knitted jumper for my Dad.
10. Tapestry cushion front (25% completed).
11. VW Beetle rug.
12. Boucle scarf (just needs ends sewing).
Items ready to be started:
1. Pikachu cushion for son's girlfriend.
2. Tiger's eye necklace for Mum.
3. Labradorite necklace for me using beads bought for me by a friend for my birthday (she gave me a voucher to spend on jewellery making stuff so that I could make something nice for myself).
4. Voidwalker (from WoW) amigurumi.
5. Fan and feather knitted scarf in purples and pinks.
Items that I have commited to make but still don't have all the stuff for:
1. Knitted Lab Rat for
So I have had a busy day today sorting out all of the above (still no zip O_o), followed by a wallow in the bath and some pampering in readiness for a quiet evening in with hubby. Hope you all have a wonderful time, wherever you are, whoever you're with seeing in the New Year. May it be happy and healthy/ier for alll of us